Chicago Craft Beer Week
Pints & the Past Craft Beer Week Trolley Tours
Presented by River North and Chicago History Museum
Join us as we tour some of Chicago’s best craft beer bars. Enjoy specialty craft beers and rare brews, while meeting some of the brewmasters and founders. Aboard the trolley, Liz Garibay from the Museum will provide tidbits about Chicago beer and tavern history.
Cost: $20, $15 for Museum members. Ticket price includes transportation, a beer sample at each bar, and history! All proceeds benefit the Museum.
Regional Craft Brewers
Tuesday, May 22, 6:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
We’ll tour the best craft beer bars in River North featuring the following top breweries:
- Goose Island Beer Co., Chicago, IL at Public House
- Emmett’s Brewing Co., West Dundee, IL at Local 22
- Milwaukee Brewing Co., Milwaukee, WI at Hoyt's
- Central Waters Brewing, Amherst, WI at Clark Street Ale House
- Summit Brewing, Minneapolis, MN at Green Door Tavern
- Tallgrass Brewing, Manhattan, KS at Motel Bar
- Red Streak Cider, Chicago IL at Farmhouse
> This tour is sold out.
European and Belgian-Style Craft Brewers
Wednesday, May 23, 6:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
We’ll tour the best craft beer bars in Lincoln Park and Lakeview featuring the following top breweries:
- Brewery Ommegang, Cooperstown, NY at Northdown Cafe and Taproom
- Atomium, Belgium at Fizz Bar & Grill
- Stillwater Artisanal Ales, Baltimore, MD at Paddy Long's
- Local Option Bierwerker, Chicago, IL at The Local Option
- Duvel and Brasserie D’Achouffe, Belgium at Bar on Buena
- Maisel’s Weisse, Veltins and Zwick’l Kellerbier, Germany at Mrs. Murphy and Son's Irish Bistro
- Brouwerij Liefmans and Maredsous Abbey Ales, Belgium at The Green Lady