Press Kit Archive
Press Kit Archive
Media inquiries regarding the Chicago History Museum should be directed to Public Relations via phone 312.642.4600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chicago History Museum is proud to present Bertha Honoré Palmer, an exhibition that explores one of the most historically significant figures of late 19th-century America.
This exhibition closed January 4, 2010.
The press release, image sheet, and photos from the exhibition are available for download.
- Bertha Honoré Palmer Exhibition Press Release (PDF, 40 KB)
- Bertha Honoré Palmer Exhibition Image Sheets (PDF, 280 KB)
- Bertha Honoré Palmer Exhibition Photos (Zip, 14 MB)
The Chicago History Museum is proud to announce the 2009 recipients of the Making History Awards. The press release and photos of the recipients are available for download.
This event took place May 13, 2009.
- 2009 Making History Awards Press Release (PDF, 25 KB)
- 2009 Making History Awards Recipients Photos (Zip, 2 MB)
This press kit includes information related to the Lincoln Treasures exhibition and other Lincoln Bicentennial activities.
This exhibition closed August 16, 2009.
- Lincoln Treasures press release (PDF, 50 KB)
- Lincoln Treasures exhibition (PDF, 70 KB)
- Gettysburg Address (PDF, 48 KB)
- Lincoln Bicentennial opening weekend (PDF, 64 KB)
- Everybody's Lincoln (PDF, 83 KB)
This press kit features the FashioNext design competition featuring established Chicago designers who are each creating a couture garment inspired by one of five selected pieces from the exhibition, Chic Chicago: Couture Treasures from the Chicago History Museum.
FashioNext is an ongoing project.
Download individual documents from the FashioNext press kit:
- FashioNext Press Release (PDF, 48 KB)
- FashioNext Designer Biographies (PDF, 129 KB)
- FashioNext Image Sheets (PDF, 657 KB)
- FashioNext Partners (PDF, 32 KB)
- FashioNext designers' sketches (Flickr)
This press kit features the exhibition Chic Chicago: Couture Treasures from the Chicago History Museum.
This exhibition closed July 26, 2009.
- Chic Chicago press release (PDF, 32 KB)
- Chic Chicago program schedule (PDF, 15 KB)
- Chic Chicago fact sheet (PDF, 34 KB)
- Costume and Textile Collection fact sheet (PDF, 81 KB)
- Chic Chicago preview announcement (PDF, 31 KB)
- Biography of Timothy Long, exhibition curator (PDF, 46 KB)
- Biography of Meghan E. Smith, collection manager (PDF, 52 KB)